Employment Opportunity

Bobbie Benavente benaventeb at edenbio.com
Wed Feb 10 14:49:03 EST 1999

EDEN Bioscience is a rapidly growing Seattle area biotechnology company
developing products based on a proprietary technology that enhances disease
resistance in crop plants. We have an opening for a Research Associate to
be part of a research group using transgenic approaches to determine the
molecular basis for enhanced disease resistance and for the development of
disease resistant crop plants. Qualifications include a B.S. or M.S. degree
in biochemistry, molecular biology or related field with relevant academic
or industry research experience. We are seeking candidates with experience
in plant tissue culture, plant transformation and experience in molecular
biology techniques including recombinant DNA methods and northern analysis.
Candidates must have strong organizational skills and be highly motivated
and capable of working in a team environment. Strong written and verbal
communications skills required. EDEN Bioscience offers a competitive salary
and benefits package, including stock options.  For consideration, please
send your resume or C.V. to:

EDEN Bioscience
Human Resources
Attn: Bobbie Benavente
11816 North Creek Parkway North
Bothell, WA 98011

For electronic submission, resumes or C.V.s may be submitted by e-mail in
the body of an e-mail message or as an attachment (Microsoft Word 97 or
older only) sent to: benaventeb at edenbio.com

Bobbie Benavente
Human Resources
Eden Bioscience