Arab phenotypic descriptions

Joshua Udall jaudall at
Thu Feb 11 14:49:16 EST 1999

Joshua Udall wrote:

> I'm looking for a reference that may contain phenotypic descriptions of
> arab. mutants, in particular - dwarfs.  Pictures would be terriffic.
> Any suggestions?

Thanks for the helpful suggestions.

1)  "Arabidopsis", the Meyerowitz and Somerville edited book
published by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press in 1994.
2)  John Bowman's "Arabidopsis: An Atlas of Morphology and

One appendix of Meyerowitz refers to a Green Book.  Its list
of all genes with descriptors.  Is there an online current
version of the Green Book?  Though I've found thispage as a
great starting point.