Basta Binary Vectors Available

Joshua Mylne J.Mylne at botany.uq.edu.au
Sat Feb 13 20:12:26 EST 1999

I am making available to the scientific community, six Basta binary
vectors.  They are based on the pSLJ series and contains a 35S-
polyliker-nos terminator cassette.  Each vector has different
restriction sites in the polylinker to facilitate cloning.  They were
designed with simple sense and antisense cloning of PRL-2 EST's
in mind but there are two vectors containing the pBS multi-cloning
site in either orientation.  The full details of the vectors are in the
September edition of 1998's Plant Molecular Biology Reporter.

Requests for the vectors or more information about them and their
use should be directed to my supervisor at:
j.botella at botany.uq.edu.au
If I get 100 people interested in them he promised to send me
overseas so don't hold back.

Josh Mylne

Josh Mylne
Plant Genetic Engineering Laboratory