CAPS markers on Chromosome 3

Robert Franks rgfranks at
Wed Feb 17 11:36:36 EST 1999

Hi, all:

I'm now mapping a mutant which is roughly located between GL1 and TOPP5
on Chromosome 3. As some of the mutant recombinants are sterile it's
hard to get enough tissues for normal RFLP analysis. So I prefer using
CAPS markers to narrow down the location. But I can't find CAPS markers
available in this region from the CAPS marker table on internet. I'm
wondering if someone has developed new CAPS markers in this region and
ready in hand. Could I share the information?

Thanks a lot!

Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
3236 H.J.Patterson Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
E-mail: cxwang at