gfp-vectors

vonarnim at utkux.utcc.utk.edu vonarnim at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:37:04 EST 1999

Dear newsgroup:

I am making available a series of vectors designed to express gfp-fusion
proteins of various colors in plant cells, including Arabidopsis.
Reference: von Arnim, A.G., Deng, X.-W., and Stacey, M.G. (1998).  Cloning
vectors for the expression of green fluorescent protein fusion proteins in
transgenic plants.  Gene 221, 35-43. The reference also states that the
vectors are available from the ABRC Stock Center at Ohio State University.
However, due to a hurdle involving a material transfer agreement, ABRC is
not (yet) in the business of distributing these.  In the meantime, please
contact me directly for samples (free of charge for academic purposes).

Best regards,

Albrecht von Arnim

Albrecht von Arnim

   Assistant Professor