Tetrad mapping population now available from ABRC and NASC

Randy Scholl scholl.1 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 19 11:13:32 EST 1999

The Arabidopsis Biological Resource Center (ABRC) and the Nottingham
Arabidopsis Stock Centre (NASC) now have available a mapping population for
tetrad analysis donated by Drs. Daphne Preuss and Gregory Copenhaver. The
Ler-0 and Col-0 parental lines of the population carry qrt1 alleles so that
pollen grains of F1 are segregating for Ler/Col polymorphisms.  This is the
same population that they used to map locations of centromeres and can be
used for genetic mapping, analysis of potential gene conversion events, etc.

The above stock may be ordered from ABRC via AIMS
(http://aims.cse.msu.edu/aims) as CS8994 and from NASC at its web site
(http://nasc.nott.ac.uk) as N8994.

Please note that, as announced last month, we also have the new Jack T-DNA
seed pools described below available.

New T. Jack pools:

Jack 63 pools of 100 lines:
ABRC stock# = CS31085; NASC stock# = N31085.

To order all available Jack pools:

Jack 113 pools of 100 lines:
ABRC stock# = CS31087; NASC stock# = N31087.

Feel free to contact us if you have questions. Prices and additional stock
information are available on our Web sites.

Sincerely,

Randy Scholl, ABRC
Mary Anderson, NASC

Stock center address information: