anti-Beta-glucuronidase antibody

Koen Peeters kopee at
Tue Jun 8 11:00:08 EST 1999

Peter Robert Lange wrote:
> I am interested in obtaining some anti-Beta-glucuronidase antibody.

Do you mean E.coli or human (placental) beta-glucuronidase?

In case of E.coli, does it have to be mono- or polyclonal?

  Polyclonal : 5...3 PRIME company
  Monoclonal : Biotrend (Germany), but I had no good experiences with

Please keep me informed when you obtain other information

Koen Peeters
DEPARTMENT OF GENETICS                         Fax:32 (0)9 2645349
UNIVERSITY OF GENT, K. L. Ledeganckstraat 35, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie                           VIB
mailto:kopee at