Arabidopsis columbia agrobacterium binary vector with ecoli ori of

Sridhar Venkataraman venkata1 at
Mon Jun 14 13:12:07 EST 1999

 Dear Netters,

 I would like to know if anyone cna recommend or even better send me a =
 binary vector for Arabidopsis (Columbia) with Kan or basta selection =
 (preferably driven by a NOS promoter (or any non-35S promoter) with some =
 convenient restriction sites to clone in a 35S driven reporter =

 I would like to be able to carry out plasmid rescue with this =

 Thanks a lot.

Home and lab address:

Sridhar Venkataraman            phone :  24 hours : 517-353-3519 (work)
DOE-Plant Research Laboratory         godly hours : 517-355-1266 (home)
122 Plant Biology Building
Wilson Road,
Michigan State University                     fax : 517-353-9168
East Lansing , 48824-1312             e-mail : venkata1 at

Murphy's law # 24 : If you don't finish your work in 24 hours, work nights.

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is a little like having a peeing
section in a swimming pool!

"After all, it's their money." Former U.S. President George Bush explaining why
some of federal government's budget surplus should be returned to the taxpayers
NewsWeek March 22,1999.