The TIGR Arabidopsis web pages

Xiaoying Lin xlin at tigr.org
Tue Jun 22 21:45:25 EST 1999

The TIGR Arabidopsis Genome Annotation Database and web interface have
been updated and are now available at:  http://www.tigr.org/tdb/at/agad/

The data are accessible by browsing clones sorted by map positions on each
chromosome. They can also be searched by clone name or gene name.
Currently, for the majority of clones not sequenced at TIGR, we have
downloaded the original annotation from Genbank and have displayed these
data on the AGAD web site using the TIGR displayer.  We have also provided
the results of the computational analyses along the annotation of each
gene.  The sequence in this database will be updated on weekly basis. The
annotation will be updated periodically based on original annotation
(where available), computational analysis and the most recent database
search results.  We have just finished updating the annotation on
chromosome II, and will now move onto other chromosomes.

If you experience any problems using this site or have any
suggestions/comments, please feel free to e-mail us <at at tigr.org>.

We will appreciate your input on improving these pages.

Regards,

Xiaoying Lin
The Institute for Genomic Research (TIGR)
9712 Medical Center Drive,  Rockville, MD 20850
<xlin at tigr.org>  http://www.tigr.org/~xlin   (301) 838-3530