PCR markers for top and bottom of Chr 1

Barry Pogson pogson at asu.edu
Tue Mar 2 17:21:46 EST 1999

Dear Arabi folk,

We are fine mapping a couple of mutations that locate to the top and bottom
or Chromosome 1.  We are looking for some new PCR markers in the vicinity of
PAI1 and nF19P19 (top) and between nga111 and nga692 (bottom).

If any of you are walking in this area, please get in touch and maybe we can
be of assistance to each other.

Thanks,

Barry
--
Dr Barry Pogson
Photosynthesis Center, Dept. of Plant Biology, Box 871601