Mary Anderson leaves NASC

Mary Anderson mary at
Tue Mar 16 11:52:22 EST 1999

Dear Arabidians

Friday the 19th of March will be my last working day at NASC. Over the
last eight years I have thoroughly enjoyed developing NASC and working
with the Arabidopsis community. I would like to thank everyone with whom I
have interacted during this time. It really has been a most rewarding
and pleasurable experience. I would particularly like to thank my
co-workers at the Centre whose enthusiasm, diligence and hard work have
made the Centre so successful.

Sean May will take over as Acting Director, until the post is filled
following advertising in Nature. All of NASC's activities will

I am leaving NASC to take up the position of Commercial Manager at the
John Innes Centre, Norwich.

My new address from the 6th of April will be
Research Contracts Office
Colney Lane

Tel: +44 (0)1603 452571
email: mary.anderson at