growth conditions

Grant R. Cramer cramer at med.unr.edu
Thu Mar 18 19:29:39 EST 1999

On my web page (listed below) you will find a paper called "hydroponics". I
have added additional information on this page to our original publication
entitled "Maximal biomass of Arabidopsis..." in Plant Physiology
115:317-319. In this paper you will find a discussion of optimum growth
conditions for increasing plant size. Length of the day is the most
important factor. In addition we have developed an idiot proof system for
growing Arabidopsis hydroponically (which is normally very difficult to grow
by this method). Be sure to see some of the photos of the root systems on
these plants, they're huge (these photos were not included in the original
publication).
--
Grant R. Cramer
Associate Professor