dwarf loci

Joshua Udall jaudall at students.wisc.edu
Sat Mar 20 12:27:38 EST 1999

I'm investigating several dwarf phenotypes in brassica oleracea, rapa,
and napus.  The brassica dwarfs I have on hand behave as single gene
recessive traits.  I have been trying to wade through the material in
arabidopsis on dwarfs.  I've posted a summary of my searches from the
AtDB.  However, I still feel I'm missing several loci/alleles.  I would
greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions on how to modify or
correct this table.

http://brassica.agronomy.wisc.edu/~udall/dwarf_arab.htm

Is there another site with similar data?   I'd love to see somelse's
version of this table. Even if you just have one on paper, I'd love a
fax.  I'll update my findings on the this page.

Josh