Molecular Biologist/Biochemist wanted.

AWood at tmp.com AWood at tmp.com
Fri May 7 13:00:58 EST 1999

     At Monsanto, we share a common goal-to help people lead longer,
     healthier lives. We are pioneering the use of life-science
     technologies to understand how the connections between human health,
     nutrition and agriculture can be used to develop products to improve
     the quality of life for everyone, everywhere.

     Molecular Biologist/Biochemist
     You will work on the discovery of novel technologies to control gene
     expression. You will need experience in characterizing protein-ligand,
     protein-protein, or protein-DNA interactions. Lab skills in protein
     purification, biochemical assay development and gene expression in
     heterologous systems is desirable. You must have strong computer/data
     analysis skills, work well in a team environment and have excellent
     communication skills. You must possess a BS or MS in Biochemistry,
     Molecular Biology or related discipline.

     For consideration please forward resume to: Monsanto, Job Code:
     99-880, 800 N. Lindbergh Blvd., Mail Zone: U3I, St. Louis, MO 63167;
     Fax: 314/694-1080. EEO/AA. Employer M/F/D/V. Please visit our website
     at: www.monsanto.com

     MONSANTO