Upcoming CHI Crop meeting

Jennifer Laakso jlaakso at healthtech.com
Wed May 26 16:20:57 EST 1999

Hello!

Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is a premier provider of
conferences designed to facilitate the exchange of technological
advances in the global biomedical industry.  We hold over 50 conferences
each year that focus on such areas as Genome, Blood Safety, Drug
Discovery, Bioprocessing, and Lab Instrumentation.

We will be holding our 2nd Annual Impact of Molecular Biology on CROP
PRODUCTION AND PROTECTION meeting on August 23-25, 1999 in Minneapolis,
Minnesota.  Our first conference on CROP PROTECTION AND PRODUCTION last
August, 1998 was
a highly visible, well attended event.  We also held a European version
in Amsterdam on March 14-16, 1999, which was well received by the
European community.  We anticipate this year's US event to be even more
value added than last year's meeting, and to draw top decision makers
from around the world, working in the fields of Crop Production and
Protection, to attend this timely conference.

Please go to our website page for a detailed brochure and to register
on-line:

http://www.healthtech.com/conference/crp/crp.htm

Contact Information:

Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI)