Postodoctoral position

Camille Steber csteber at mail.wsu.edu
Mon Nov 1 21:24:53 EST 1999

The USDA, Agricultural Research Service, Wheat Genetics Unit, Pullman,
WA,

is seeking a Research Plant Molecular Geneticist, GS-9.  Salary will be
$33,026 per annum with full benefits.  Applicants must have a PhD or
equivalent experience in molecular biology or genetics.  Experience in
plant biology or cytology is desirable.  The incumbent will conduct
basic and applied research on gibberellin signal transduction.  We are
using Arabidopsis as a model system with a view to applying our results
in wheat.  If you are interested in the position, please send a
curriculum vitae with phone numbers of references to Dr. Camille Steber
at csteber at wsu.edu or USDA-ARS, Washington State University, 209
Johnson Hall, Pullman WA 99164-6420 USA.

Regards,

Camille Steber

Dr. Camille M. Steber, Research Molecular Geneticist

USDA-ARS Wheat Genetics, P.O. Box 646420

Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-6420 USA

PH. (509) 335-2887, FAX (509) 335-2553