ecotype Dijon

dasilva at u-bourgogne.fr dasilva at u-bourgogne.fr
Mon Nov 29 11:59:14 EST 1999

Dear Arabnetters,

we want to disclose in our region the importance of Arabidopsis
research.  To those of you working with ecotype Dijon, please, send me
the references (better reprints) of your papers.  I also would like to
list the labs working with these plants and the purpose of their
research.  According to the AIMS website, Di-1 and Di-2 have been
collected by the Chamblane Botanical Garden.  Does anyone know where is
this?  (this is not the Bot. Garden of Dijon).  Thank you.

Alex
Alexandre da Silva Conceicao
Laboratoire de phyto-Biologie Cellulaire
Universite de Bourgogne
9, avenue Alain Savary
BP 47870, 21078, Dijon Cedex, France

phone: 33 3 80396484