soil mold treatment?

Scott Woody woody at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 15 10:29:46 EST 1999

Hi all--  We are currently sufferring a mold infestation in our soil.
The soil surface under continuous light conditions quickly becomes
overgrown with white or brown molds that apparently have no regard for
the viability of our precious Arabidopsis seedlings.

My question is whether anyone has had a similar experience and if
there are arabi-friendly fungicides that you could recommend.  Direct
email responses are preferrable, all useful responses will be posted
back to the net.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Woody
swoody at facstaff.wisc.edu