trnsformation by diping independants or sibs

Kozma-Bognßr Lßszl_ Kozmab at nucleus.szbk.u-szeged.hu
Tue Sep 21 10:36:41 EST 1999

Hi

A quick question when I dip my arabidopsis plant into Agro. and get
10 putative transformants back are they sibling or is each an
independent insertion event. Has anyone looked into this?

I would be interested to know frequencies of sibling to independent
transformants.
I have not found any publications about this question in t5he press
but if somebody can point me to one I'd be more than pleased.

Thanks

I'm visiting a lab and Hi-jacking somebody elses email address so
could you make the subject line for answers FOR ANTHONY.

Thanks again

|    Laszlo Kozma-Bognar                                       |
|    Institute of Plant Biology, Biological Research Center    |
|    P.O.Box 521  Szeged, Hungary                              |
|    phone: 36-62-432-232  fax: 36-62-433-434                  |
|    email: kozmab at everx.szbk.u-szeged.hu                      |