African ecotypes

James Campanella campanellj at mail.montclair.edu
Tue Sep 21 20:54:24 EST 1999

Dear Arabinauts,

I am doing research on the phylogenetics of Arabidopsis
populations, and I'm looking for donations of ecotypes
from Africa which are not in the stock center catalog.
I know that such ecotypes had been collected at one
time because they are noted on the geographic range
map of Arabidopsis which has been floating around the
community for years. I'd be happy to hear from anybody
who could help me out or put in touch with anyone who
could. Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

Jim Campanella,
Assistant professor
Montclair State University
Biology Department
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
USA

P.S. My new e-mail and university addresses above may
interest some people out there in Internet land :)