postdoctoral position

Renee Sung zrsung at
Thu Sep 30 17:52:44 EST 1999

Applications are invited for a POSTDOCTORAL POSITION to study molecular
genetics of plant development.  Successful candidates have the choice of
studying one of two projects:

1) IAA signaling and provascular development, or

2) Molecular mechanism of EMF regulated plant development.

We are employing a variety of molecular genetic techniques as well as
immunological and genome (gene expression profiling) approaches to
the above problems.

For details of the projects, please check out our website at

Applicants can e-mail a personal statment, CV, two letters of
recommendation to
Renee Sung at this address.