Activation Tagging/Weigel T-DNA lines

Detlef Weigel weigel at salk.edu
Fri Apr 14 11:19:47 EST 2000

<x-flowed>A paper describing our activation-tagging vectors, which  were used
to generate the Weigel T-DNA lines deposited with the stock center,
has just been published:

http://www.plantphysiol.org/cgi/content/abstract/122/4/1003

Please cite this publication when referencing our vectors (pSKI015,
pSKI074) our mutants derived from our collection.  Thanks,
Detlef Weigel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Plant Biology Laboratory
Salk Institute			EM weigel at salk.edu
10010 N. Torrey Pines Rd.	PH 858-453-4937
La Jolla, CA 92037, USA		FX 858-558-6379

*              visit us on the web:              *
*   http://www.salk.edu/LABS/pbio-w/index.html   *
*                  visit the                     *
*   San Diego Center of Molecular Agriculture    *
*             http://www.sdcma.org/              *

</x-flowed>