Database of KNOWN Arab CDS

Paul Shinn pshinn at mail2.sas.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 18 20:11:27 EST 2000

     I'm trying to assemble a dataset of KNOWN coding sequence for Arab
proteins.  I need it for a class project.  I've pulled out all the ESTs
from Genbank for Arab but I am unsure of the quality of the sequence and
many of it has Ns in it.  Much of the sequence in the nrdb is for
putative/similar/hypothetical proteins.  Is there somewhere I can download
this kind of dataset?

						Thanks, Paul

---
Paul Shinn
Sequencing Coordinator                                    ,___o
pshinn at neomorph.bio.upenn.edu                            _-\_<,
Arabidopsis thaliana Genome Center                      (*)/'(*)
http://genome.bio.upenn.edu/ATGCUP.html
(215) 573-7256