Database of KNOWN Arab CDS

Curtis J Palm cpalm at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 20 14:30:02 EST 2000

P.G. Korning, S.M. Hebsgaard, P. Rouze and S. Brunak made a database
called Araclean for use in training their gene predictor.  they made sure
all the sequences in the database are correct and "real".

Cleaning the GenBank Arabidopsis thaliana data set,
  P.G. Korning, S.M. Hebsgaard, P. Rouze and S. Brunak,
  Nucl. Acids Res., 24, 316-320, 1996.
it is on the web at http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/databases/ARACLEAN/

but it is not very current.

Curt Palm