Arabidopsis microarray service

Ellen Wisman wismanp at
Wed Aug 16 14:53:13 EST 2000

Subject: AFGC Microarray deadline

The cycle 3 deadline for proposals for microarray experiments to be carried
out by the Arabidopsis Functional Genomics Consortium (AFGC) is September 1.
Data from many cycle 1 experiments and AFGC projects are already available
to the public through the Stanford Microarray Database (SMD) which can be
accessed via our web site (  Please note that
although 2 slides are expected to be sufficient for most experiments, our
abstract-like submission form allows for larger experiments to be requested
if needed.  If you have questions about our Microarray Services, please
contact Ellen Wisman (wismanp at

Ellen Wisman
Research Assistant Professor
MSU-DOE Plant Research Laboratory