protein localization

Hicham ZEGZOUTI zegzouti at
Fri Aug 25 13:42:10 EST 2000

Hi Brenda,

You can try PCGENE, it has this function among others and I used it to
predict mitochondrial localization.

Good luck

>I am currently searching for computer programs to predict protein localization
>in plants? In particular, I am interested in localization to the mitochondria.
>Can anyone recommend any specialized program?
>Thanks for your help.
>Please reply to
>brenda.parson at

      Dr. Hicham ZEGZOUTI 	             Phone (1) 510 642 0404
      361 koshland hall	             Fax       (1) 510 642 4995
      Department of Plant and
      Microbial Biology
      University of California Berkeley          zegzouti at
      Berkeley  CA  94720