AFGC Microarray Service Announcement

Ellen Wisman wismanp at pilot.msu.edu
Thu Dec 21 14:15:33 EST 2000

Subject: AFGC Microarray deadline

The cycle 4 deadline for proposals for microarray experiments to be carried
out by the Arabidopsis Functional Genomics Consortium (AFGC) is December 30.
It is important to note that we offer the 4 or more slides per experiment.
Please also note that our price policy has changed to 400 USD per slide.
Data from many cycle 1 and 2 experiments and AFGC projects are already
available to the public through the Stanford Microarray Database (SMD) which
can be accessed via our web site (http://afgc.stanford.edu).  If you have
questions about our Microarray Services, please contact Ellen Wisman
(wismanp at msu.edu).

Ellen Wisman
Research Assistant Professor
MSU-DOE Plant Research Laboratory