ISPMB 2000 in Quebec City

Maurice Moloney mmmolone at ucalgary.ca
Tue Feb 8 19:12:13 EST 2000

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html
public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
Dear Colleagues
awkward reality of creating an online registration site just at the onset
of a new millennium; a time of great fragility within the WWW. The launch
of our eRegistration site was challenging,&nbsp; and frustrating,&nbsp;
but it&nbsp; is now up and running. For those who did consult our Website
during the fall of 1999, and for those who still have not done so, this
message is a reminder that registration for the 6th ISPMB Congress in Quebec
City is now online.
process,&nbsp; we have extended the early registration period to <b>March
17</b>. You can now benefit from the early registration rates and submit
your abstract through March 17.&nbsp; Our Web page, on-line registration
forms and abstract submission can all be performed at :
Biology will be held from June 18 to 24, 2000, in the Quebec Convention
Center. The organizers foresee that this year's&nbsp; conference will be
particularly challenging for plant molecular biologists, as a result of
intensified public awareness and scrutiny on all aspects of genetic
engineering.
However, as with previous ISPMB meetings, the content of the conference
will be a thorough review of advances in all aspects of plant molecular
biology, with a special emphasis on functional genomics, proteomics and
genetic synteny.
current research fields related to plant molecular biology, plant genetics
and plant biotechnology. This is an event you should not miss; more than
80 invited speakers will present through plenaries and symposia during
the full five days of the conference. The size and quality of the meeting
will create an ideal opportunity for the organization of specialized
workshops.&nbsp;&nbsp;
There is also an extensive program of activities for delegates and accompanying
persons
plant molecular biology. We look forward to making this year’s event equally
memorable and a truly international gathering.

</x-html>