TAIR Website down this weekend

Sue Rhee rhee at acoma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 22 17:23:38 EST 2000

Dear Arabidopsis researchers,

TAIR Website will be down this weekend, starting 7 AM PST on Friday (2/25)
until 7 AM PST on Monday (2/28). This is due to the physical move of all
the servers at NCGR to a new location. We tried our best to minimize the
downtime (i.e. setting up a replicate server) but could not set it up in
time.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any
questions or problems.

All the best,
Sue Rhee                         	rhee at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource	URL: www.arabidopsis.org
Carnegie Institution of Washington	FAX: +1-650-325-6857
Department of Plant Biology		Tel: +1-650-325-1521 ext. 251
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305
U.S.A.
Please note that the AtDB project has officially ended and will go
offline soon. It is replaced by TAIR (The Arabidopsis Information
Resource). Please update your AtDB bookmarks to TAIR
(www.arabidopsis.org) at your earliest convenience.