Protoplasts & chloroplasts.

Yasuo Niwa niwa at fns1.u-shizuoka-ken.ac.jp
Fri Feb 25 02:11:56 EST 2000

Dear Dr. Spencer,

At least in Maize, the answer is yes.
Please check the following papers.

C.-C. Chang, J. Sheen, M. Bligny, Y. Niwa, S. Lerbs-Mache, and D. B.
Stern :  Functional analysis of two Maize cDNAs encoding T7-like RNA
polymerases. Plant Cell  (1999) 11 : 911-926.

W-I. Chiu, Y. Niwa, W. Zeng, T. Hirano, H. Kobayashi, and J. Sheen :
Engineered GFP as a vital reporter in plants. Current Biology (1996)
6, 325-330

Yours,
Yasuo Niwa