Scientists in Support of Biotech: Site problem fixed!!

C. S. Prakash prakash at Tusk.Edu
Wed Jan 19 15:14:15 EST 2000

<x-rich>Dear Friends:

Some of you had a problem today in logging on to the Internet site to
show your endorsement

for declaration of scientists supporting biotechnology.  I am sorry
about that and deeply

regret any inconvenience that this may have caused to you.  The problem
has been fixed now

and I encourage you to please visit the site now at

world.org/

</bigger></bigger>and type in the needed information to show your
support for biotechnology.  We already have 300 names in the list since
the past 24 hours.  We plan to eventually submit this list to heads of
governments, international organizations, major media etc.    I thank
each one of you who have already signed up to show your support!

Please spread the word around and let the voice of scientists be heard
in this debate!

Yours,

Prakash
</fontfamily>