dCAPS Finder Enzyme List

Michael Neff mneff at biology.wustl.edu
Fri Jan 21 16:16:32 EST 2000

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>dCAPS Finder Enzyme List</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Hi everyone,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have recently updated the Available Enzymes
file for the program &quot;dCAPS Finder&quot; described in:<BR>
<BR>
<FONT FACE="Times"><B>Neff MM</B>, Neff JD, Chory J and Pepper AE
&nbsp;(1998) dCAPS, a simple technique for the genetic analysis of
single nucleotide polymorphisms: experimental applications in
<I>Arabidopsis thaliana</I> genetics. &nbsp;<B>Plant Journal</B>, 14
387-392.<BR>
</FONT><BR>
I have sent this file to everyone on my program mailing list.
&nbsp;If you are using this program and have not received an updated
Available Enzymes file, feel free to contact me for your copy. <BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
Michael<BR>
<BR>
**********************************<BR>
Please note my new E-mail address: <FONT
COLOR="#0000FF"><U>mneff at biology.wustl.edu<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
Michael M. Neff<BR>
Assistant Professor<BR>