looking for plants f. RNA extraction

Juergen Brosius RNA.world at uni-muenster.de
Sun Jan 30 07:20:40 EST 2000

We would like to analyze small RNAs from Arabidopsis.  Who is "weeding
out" and can spare enough material (preferentially a mix of all parts and
all developmental stages) to prep 1-2 milligrams of total RNA?  Geography
may be a prime consideration as I do not know (I am not a plant person)
whether fresh (unfrozen) material is the better source for RNA or whether
RNA degrades during certain conditions of shipping.  Also it should be a
strain that is similar or identical to the one that is being sequences (in
case there are different lines). Of course we'd pay all the costs
associated with this transfer.

Thanks for any hints,
                         Juergen

--

Juergen Brosius
Inst. f. Xp. Path./Molecular Neurobiology

Fax: +49  251  835 8512
Tel: +49  251  835 8511