Post doc in functional genomics - signal transduction

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 10:18:51 EST 2000

We are studying the regulation of signal transduction processes in
Arabidopsis and maize at the  molecular and cellular level using
genetic, functional genomic, biochemical and physiological techniques. A
specific focus of our work is to dissect the molecular basis of auxin
action and its challenging complex signalling pathways.

Positions available in September 2000 (postdoc, PhD, technician). We are
seeking for outstanding candidates. Experience in molecular biology,
biochemistry, functional genomics, and/or bioinformatics highly
desirable.

Please send statement of research interests, CV and names of three
references to:

Klaus Palme
palme at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Max-Delbrueck-Laboratorium, Carl-von-Linne-Weg 10, 50829 Koeln, Germany