Sandy L. Berry-Lowe slblowe at
Wed Jul 26 09:35:24 EST 2000

Hi all,
	I know this is the arabidopsis newsgroup, but
does anyone know where I can get a culture of tobacco-
either callus or suspension. I know I could grow
plants myself and make one but I have only one experiment
that needs a suspension culture and I hate to take the
	I could use an arabidopsis suspension culture
instead but they seem to be more difficult to set up
and less common-at least from postings to this newsgroup.
	So, if anyone can send me some tobacco callus/
suspension (or knows someone I working with tobacco that
I might contact) or arabidospis suspension culture, could you
please contact me. Thanks in advance.

sandy berry-lowe
university of colorado
1420 austin bluffs parkway