Kazusa's AGI sequences and annotations

Sue Rhee rhee at acoma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jul 26 15:13:09 EST 2000

Dear Arabidopsis researchers,

On behalf of the Arabidopsis group at the Kazusa Research Insititue, I
would like to let you know that Kazusa's AGI clone sequences that are NOT
trimmed as well as their gene annotations for chromosomes 3 and 5 are
available from their ftp site:

Untrimmed sequences:
ftp://ftp.kazusa.or.jp/pub/arabidopsis/bulk/

Chr 3 annotations:
ftp://ftp.kazusa.or.jp/pub/arabidopsis/chr3/

Chr 5 annotations:
ftp://ftp.kazusa.or.jp/pub/arabidopsis/chr5/

I have concatinated all the gene list files from Kazusa and this file is
available from TAIR's ftp directory:

ftp://tairpub:tairpub@ftp.arabidopsis.org/home/tair/AGI/ORF_annotations/

We are in the process of putting all these information into our new
database and all the ORF annotations will be available from our database
and ftp directories in September.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Best,
Sue

Sue Rhee                         	rhee at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource	URL: www.arabidopsis.org
Carnegie Institution of Washington	FAX: +1-650-325-6857
Department of Plant Biology		Tel: +1-650-325-1521 ext. 251
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305
U.S.A.
Please note that the AtDB project has officially ended and will go
offline soon. It is replaced by TAIR (The Arabidopsis Information
Resource). Please update your AtDB bookmarks to TAIR
(www.arabidopsis.org) at your earliest convenience.