A.thaliana plants dying after transformation procedure

zarir zarir at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 31 15:53:06 EST 2000

hi all,
i am trying to transform arabidopsis plants with my promoter constructs
in Agrobacterium tumefaciens GV3101 using the protocol on andrew bent's
website. The first time i used the recommended 0.05% Silwet L-77 and my
plants all died. The second time my plants died inspite of lowering the
conc. of the silwet to 0.03%. Any suggestions to what i can change in
the protocol from people with similar experience.
zarir

--
N-304 Beadle Centre
University of Nebraska-Lincoln