Arabidopsis reprints

Sue Rhee rhee at acoma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 13 00:45:00 EST 2000

Dear Arabidopsis researchers,

TAIR is gearing up to start curating experimental data from Arabidopsis
literature this summer. As a first step, we would like to collect reprints
on Arabidopsis research for internal use to curate the data into TAIR
database.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could send us your reprints to the
address below. Alternatively we encourage you to bring them by to the TAIR
drop-in station at the Arabidopsis meeting in Madison.

All the best,
Sue Rhee                         	rhee at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource	URL: www.arabidopsis.org
Carnegie Institution of Washington	FAX: +1-650-325-6857
Department of Plant Biology		Tel: +1-650-325-1521 ext. 251
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305
U.S.A.
Please note that the AtDB project has officially ended and will go
offline soon. It is replaced by TAIR (The Arabidopsis Information
Resource). Please update your AtDB bookmarks to TAIR
(www.arabidopsis.org) at your earliest convenience.