Temporary Teaching Position

DAVID W MEINKE meinke at okstate.edu
Wed Jun 14 08:43:02 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues:

A temporary (4.5 or 9-month) position is available in my department at
Oklahoma State University in Stillwater to teach undergraduate courses
(with labs) in plant anatomy (Fall 2000) and plant microtechniques (Spring
2001).  Fall semester begins August 21, 2000.  Applicants should have some
teaching experience, familiarity with fundamental concepts in plant
anatomy and microtechniques, and good communication skills.  Individuals
with research expertise in modern cell biology and the analysis of
reproductive development in Arabidopsis are particularly encouraged to
apply.  Facilities are available for research collaborations with my
laboratory during the period of appointment.  Interested individuals may
learn more about the position and department by contacting me by phone or
email (see below) or in person at the Madison meeting.  Applicants should
send a letter of application, resume, and two letters of reference to:
Dr. Becky Johnson, Head, Department of Botany, Oklahoma State University,
Stillwater, OK 74078 (bjohnso at okstate.edu; phone: 405-744-5559; FAX
405-744-7074).  Application materials should be received no later than
July 14, 2000.

Regards,

David Meinke

-----