chaos game

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jun 19 03:18:13 EST 2000

afadiel at bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca (Ahmed Fadiel) writes:

>  Please, if any one knows how can I got a copy of the cgr (chaos game
>  representative), that runs on windows or a web site that provide
>  interface for this program.
>  Also, if there are other programs that present the DNA sequence in
>  chaos.

The chaos program in EMBOSS does this. The EMBOSS home page is at
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/ and the FTP distribution is at
ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/EMBOSS/

You can also run chaos in EMBOSS at the Institut Pasteur web site:

http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/seqanal/interfaces/chaos.html

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/pmr/