chaos game

Peter Rice pmr at
Mon Jun 19 03:18:13 EST 2000

afadiel at (Ahmed Fadiel) writes:

>  Please, if any one knows how can I got a copy of the cgr (chaos game
>  representative), that runs on windows or a web site that provide
>  interface for this program.
>  Also, if there are other programs that present the DNA sequence in
>  chaos.

The chaos program in EMBOSS does this. The EMBOSS home page is at and the FTP distribution is at

You can also run chaos in EMBOSS at the Institut Pasteur web site:

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr at  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: