Topic: Antibody against known nuclear protein

Hicham ZEGZOUTI zegzouti at
Sun May 7 15:55:09 EST 2000

I am also interested in the same nuclear protein antibody, and I was
looking forward to see the answers to your request. Did you receive some
answers from arab-gen subscribers directly?
If yes could you please forward their answers to me, thank you.

When you respond to a message, could you please send your answer also to
the mailing list arab-gen at, that everybody can have the answer
to interesting questions.

>Topic: Antibody against known nuclear protein
>I am working on the sub-cellular localization of a putative nuclear protein
>of Arabidopsis.  I need an antibody that specifically recognizes a known
>nuclear-localized protein to determine the quality of my nuclear fractions.
>If you have such an antibody, I would greatly appreciate a response from
>Yours sincerely and thanks in advance
>Mats E.
>Mats Ellerstr–m
>Department of Biology
>University of North Carolina
>Coker Hall CB#3280
>Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3280
>Phone: 919/962-7253
>Fax: 919/962-1625
>email:mats at

      Dr. Hicham ZEGZOUTI 	             Phone (1) 510 642 0404
      361 koshland hall	             Fax       (1) 510 642 4995
      Department of Plant and
      Microbial Biology
      University of California Berkeley          zegzouti at
      Berkeley  CA  94720