noval repeat

Hiranya S. Roychowdhury hroychow at nmsu.edu
Mon May 8 10:13:56 EST 2000

You may want to try out a "dot matrix" program for this. A dot matrix plot
of your sequence against itself will essentially help you locate reapeats.
Try the ANTHEPROT program downloadable from
"http://pbil.ibcp.fr/cgi-bin/npsa_automat.pl?page=npsa_server.html"

At 11:34 PM 5/5/00 +0100, Ahmed Fadiel wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I hope if some one provides me with a list or any available software
>that detect oligos with high frequency in given DNA sequence.
>I need to know the programs that detect any repeats without having the
>repeat characters through impute or database.
>I am trying to gather the software that execute this job.
>
>A.F.
>
>---

Dr. Hiranya Sankar Roychowdhury
GENE LAB/ EPPWS