Career Opportunities RTP, NC

Lisa Mesnard mesnarl at basf.com
Mon May 8 13:29:17 EST 2000

Dynamic, Exciting, Innovative.  BASF is bringing the future of plant
biotechnology to Research Triangle Park (RTP) in Raleigh-Durham, NC.
Its our new plant science biotechnology research center.  As a new
company of BASF (BASF Plant Science), it will revolutionize plant
biotechnology - developing and delivering the next generation of
biotech-based plant science products.  And you could be an integral part
of the excitement in one of our exceptional career opportunities right
from the start.

Laboratory Leader and Research Scientist
Qualified candidates will have a Ph.D. in biological or agricultural
sciences with solid experience in one of the following areas: plant
molecular biology, plant physiology/biochemistry, developmental biology,
stress biology or lipids.  You must have 3+ years of post-doctoral
experience. Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
are a must.

Postdoctoral Scientist
Ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. in biological or agricultural
sciences.  You must have experience in at least one of the following
themes:  oil biosynthesis,  plant/pathogen interactions, stress
tolerance, enabling technologies, plant physiology/biochemistry or
expression profiling.  Excellent teamwork, creativity and communication
skills are a must.

Research Associate
Successful candidates will have a BS in biological or agricultural
sciences with 4+ years of related experience or a MS in biological or
agricultural sciences and 2+ years of related experience.  You must have
working knowledge in a wide range of molecular or biochemical
techniques.

As an industry leader, we offer attractive salaries, comprehensive
benefits and outstanding growth potential.  Accelerate your career as
you improve your quality of life.  Apply today.  Send your resume,
indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to Attn:  Human
Resources, BASF Plant Science LLC, 26 Davis Dr. RTP, NC 27709 or fax to
(919)572-2319.  Or e-mail to:  Mesnarl at basf.com.