noval repeat

Hiranya S. Roychowdhury hroychow at nmsu.edu
Fri May 12 09:36:11 EST 2000

I have a slightly older version of ANTHEPROT, and that had downloaded fine.
Since then, about two months back, a newer version was put on the web site
which I have not had the occassion to check out. I am still working w/ the
older version. If you can not download the program, send them an email
detailing the exact problem.
I may try to mail you a copy of it from my computer if you want.

Hiranya.

hroychow at nmsu.edu