Postdoc position in electrophysiology

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon May 29 04:59:51 EST 2000

<x-rich>

would like to strengthen our team and are looking for a Postdoc who
wants to work on the electrophysiology of our transporter-zoo, ranging
from plant ammonium transporters (Gazzarini et al, 1999) to cytokinine
transporters (Buerkle et al., 2000). We are using heterologous
expression systems such as TEVC in Xenopus oocytes and patch clamping
of yeast. In future, we plan to expand into the electrophysiological
analysis of transport mutants of Physcomitrella and Arabidopsis. The
successful candidate will join our electrophysiology lab and
collaborate closely with our genomics group, which are both part of
Wolf B. Frommer's group at the new Center for Plant Molecular Biology
en.de/ZMBP)</color></underline>.
Salary will be according to BATIIa (~38.000 =A4 p.a.). Please send your
application to
de</color></underline>
or by mail to: Prof. Wolf B. Frommer, ZMBP, Universit=E4t Tuebingen, Auf
der Morgenstelle 1, D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany.

The University of T=FCbingen is an equal opportunity employer.

---

</x-rich>