(NONE)

Andreas Bachmair bachmair at s1.botanik.univie.ac.at
Thu Nov 2 09:17:16 EST 2000

In the databases, there is a lot of information on Ler vs. Col-0
polymorphisms. I am interested in Ws vs. Col. Unfortunately, I have not
found any polymorphism data for the latter two ecotypes in the data bases.
Does anybody know about the following items:

a - Information on CAPS markers between Ws and Col.
     At present, one PCR primer pair and the corresponding enzyme would
     already help me to confirm the F1 plants of a cross Ws x Col-0.
b - Does anybody make recombinant inbred lines from a Ws x Col cross?

                                                 Sincerely,

Andreas Bachmair
Institute of Botany
University of Vienna