(NONE)

Sue Rhee rhee at acoma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 4 02:08:46 EST 2000

Dear Andreas,

There are 35 CAPS markers and 41 SSLP markers between Ws and Col in TAIR
DB. To get the data:

1. Go to our marker search page:
http://arabidopsis.org/search/marker_search.html

2. Click on CAPS, SSLP under Genetic Marker type, and choose Col and Ws
  under Polymorphic Between headings.

3. Hit the Search button.

4. Click on the name of the marker to get full information on the marker
or click on the mapview to see the marker on our interactive, graphic map
viewing tool.

We are currently working on getting the download functionality implemented
and once that is implemented, you should be able to download the entire
results in a text file. Right now, you can only download the data one at a
time.

Cheers,
Sue

Sue Rhee                         	rhee at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource	URL: www.arabidopsis.org
Carnegie Institution of Washington	FAX: +1-650-325-6857
Department of Plant Biology		Tel: +1-650-325-1521 ext. 251
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305
U.S.A.
Please note that the AtDB project has officially ended and will go
offline soon. It is replaced by TAIR (The Arabidopsis Information
Resource). Please update your AtDB bookmarks to TAIR
(www.arabidopsis.org) at your earliest convenience.