SAR array data

Jeff Dangl dangl at email.unc.edu
Thu Nov 30 10:15:01 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

Over the last year or so, Bob Dietrich and I have presented at several
meeting the results of a collaborative effort to identify genes
co-regulated during Systemic Acquired Resistance. All of the data is now
available, including the expression ratios for the 413 ESTs (of the 10,000
analysed) included in our analysis. There are no strings attached to using
this data further, or for taking these ESTs and using / integrating them
into your own work . Please do so!

The paper is published in the December Nature Genetics. The data can be
found at:

http://www.nature.com/ng/supplementary_info/

(not quite loaded yet)

http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/dangl/lab/sar/

(loaded and ready)

We hope the information will be useful to the community.

Cheers,

Jeff Dangl
Bob Dietrich

Jeff Dangl
Dept. of Biology, Curriculum in Genetics
108 Coker Hall CB#3280
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3280
Phone:   (919)-962-5624