Open position at Central Missouri State University

Carl Johnson carl.h.johnson at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:38:59 EST 2000

I am posting the following message for Dr. Selene Nikaido at Central
Missouri State University:

	The Biology Department at Central Missouri State University seeks a
Cell Biologist to fill a full-time, non-tenure track position at the
Instructor level. This position is a sabbatical replacement for the Spring
semester, 2001. The successful candidate will teach sophomore-level Cell
Biology, Human Biology for nonmajors and freshman-level biology
laboratories. Candidates should have a Ph.D. in biology, but we will
consider ABD. Good oral English language communication skills and teaching
experience will be preferred.
	Enrollment in either Cell Biology or Human Biology for the spring
semester is estimated to be 40 students. Formal student contact is 12
hours/week.
	If you know anyone who may be interested and are qualified, please
have him or her send a curriculum vitae, and the telephone numbers and
email addresses of three references to:

		Dr. Selene Nikaido
		Chair, Cell Biology Search Committee
		Department of Biology
		Central Missouri State University
		Warrensburg, MO  64093.

I can be contacted at 660-543-4324 or ssn8704 at cmsu2.cmsu.edu if there are
any questions. We will begin reviewing applications on November 1, 2000 and
continue until the position is filled.