Job Posting

Xiaoling Song songx at edenbio.com
Fri Oct 27 18:28:40 EST 2000

Research Associate : Molecular Biology
EDEN Bioscience Corporation is an agricultural biotechnology company,
located in Bothell, WA.  We are engaged in the development of proprietary,
non-toxic plant treatments that activate plants' own internal defense and
growth systems.  We have an openings at the research associate level to
study plant defense mechanisms.  Applicants should have a BS/MS degree in
biological discipline with at least one year laboratory experience in
molecular biology and biochemistry.  Candidates should be able to work
independently and as a team member.  Experience with cDNA library and
cloning is preferred.  Knowledge of plant systems is a plus.  Qualities like
hard-working, enthusiasm, and taking initiative are highly valued in
candidates.
EDEN Bioscience offers competitive salary and benefit package, including
stock option and employee stock purchase plan.  For consideration, send your
resume and the names of at least two references to:

rabinse at edenbio.com  (electronic submission is preferred)

Or send your application to:

EDEN Bioscience Corporation
Human Resources
Attn: Erick Rabins
11816 North Creek Parkway N.
Bothell, WA 98011-8205

No phone calls please.  We appreciate your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to those candidates chosen
for interviews or additional follow-up.